As many cities approach a full month in lockdown, white-collar workers are settling into routines that previously would have seemed bizarre.
A new poll by scholars at MIT found that 34% of American employees have switched from commuting to remote work.
So below are the approach of kayobattery’s action
Kayo battery is taking action to reduce the risk of supply chain disruption due to COVID-19 outbreak.
Kayobattery has implemented Company-wide awareness about the outbreak and taken steps to keep our employees safe.
Please reference the attached document regarding Kayobattery’s manufacturing of materials designated as essential
Until further notice:
- No visitors other than most essential ones are allowed in Kayobattery facilities.
- Kayobattery have suspended employee travel for non-essential business purposes.
- Kayobattery employees will not be allowed to visit supplier offices until the government allow
- We have instructed Kayobattery’s Employees to use Skype or other video communications to replace face to face Kayobattery and Supplier meetings.
- All of the kayobattery’s production line are living in the factory’s dormitory. If they want go out, they should apply first
Our goal in these actions is to reduce the risk to our employees, communities, families, customers and your employees as we work to service our customers. Working together we will monitor and adjust to this situation as necessary.
Take care of yourself and others